Leah Giberson - Art & Design

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stacks of Seconds on Sale


SPRING CLEANING SALE: Here's a great deal for those on a tight budget right now. I have a stack of prints that I consider 2nds because of minor flaws on the white borders. The images themselves are perfect and will look just lovely once matted - especially appealing because I am offering them at 1/2 to 2/3 OFF my regular prices (depending on how many you get). They are going fast, but there are still a whole bunch of beauties left. Send me a convo through my etsy shop with the ones you're interested in and I'll let you know if I have them as seconds. If I do, I will describe the flaws and post a special listing for you if you want them.

2 comments:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Just discovered your blog/shop this morning via artists who blog. Your work is so fresh and retro and fun. Will be following you for inspiration.

Tina Pfeiffer
Pfeiffer Photos

Leah said...

Thanks, Tina.